I am willing to act as QSL manager for any DX station or DX-
1) Logs must be made available in an agreed electronic format on a regular basis (at least monthly) for DX stations or promptly after the end of the DX-
2) Agree the basic design of the card so as to ensure that there is adequate space for the the QSO details to be legibly printed.
3) Agree who is to print the cards.
4) Agree the costs of printing the cards, other consumables and stationery costs, bureau postage etc. and how these costs are to be met.
5) Agree how many cards are to be printed in the first instance.
6) Agree what (if any) financial or other records are to be maintained.
7) Agree how any cash surplus from direct QSL requests is to be distributed.
9) Ensure that the DX station operator(s) is/are happy for the QSL to be displayed and for the logs to be searchable on this web site.
Please feel free to contact me if you need a QSL manager or have any queries to resolve.